PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WILLIAM FOX, JR. FOUNDATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING UNSOLICITED PROPOSALS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The William Fox, Jr. Foundation's primary focus of giving is on education and the visual and performing arts. The Foundation also offers support to certain health care institutions and with respect to certain health care issues. The Foundation prefers to concentrate its giving on organizations located in the Eastern United States. An organization may be eligible for a grant from the William Fox, Jr. Foundation only if it is a not-for-profit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Items Required For Grant Evaluation
(1) brief description of the organization and information on key personnel
(2) purpose of the project or program for which you are seeking funding and the amount of funding you are requesting
(3) audited financial statements including: budget, balance sheet (or statement of financial position), statement of activities (or income statement), and statement of functional expense (if available)
(4) copy of the 501(c)(3) determination letter from the IRS and a statement from the Executive Director or President of the Board of Directors/Trustees that nothing has occured since the issuance of the letter that could result in its revokation.
(5) current list of the board of trustees/directors
Please keep your proposal to a maximum of 10-15 pages, including financial data.
Please do not fax proposals. All requests will be answered by mail or electronic mail.